Start Date : Immediately
Location : Paris, France
Department : Information Security – Architecture
Report Line : InfoSec Architecture Manager
This is a highly technical role, where a high degree of independence will be afforded to the candidate, who will be working on key projects across the organisation. As a security solutions architect you will have an in-depth technical security background and work alongside other architects from both inside InfoSec and outside in other IT teams. You will also work very closely with business side staff in the form of executive project sponsors, business analysts, enterprise architects, and project managers. The role will see you engaged as a primary resource on a project from conception through to delivery and beyond. You will be heavily engaged in project engagement processes to establish the security requirements and controls of an initiative, risk assess the requirements, and deliver high and low level security solutions and designs. The successful candidate must have a deep knowledge of all areas of IT technologies, infrastructures, and business systems, coupled with exceptional architect level InfoSec skills. In addition, a thorough understanding of the threat landscape and all security controls that can be used to realise security protection against threat vectors.
Candidates must have strong stakeholder management skills and be prepared to present your prepared risk analysis results and security solutions and designs to all levels of staff and management.
- The handling of project / initiative requirements and processing and communication of requirements.
- Risk assessment of all undertaken projects and initiatives.
- The creation, communication, and handling of the approval for Security Solutions created.
- The subject matter expert for all assigned projects and initiatives.
- The creation of security design documents and diagrams for all projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for profiling the entire IT / systems estates, and the assessment of the same for security gaps
- Stay abreast of the threat landscape specific and adjust/draft solutions designs according to developments in this space.
- Timely and accurate reporting of the current state of all assigned projects/initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years’ experience in asecurity architect role/function.
- Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- Very strong risk assessment skills
- The ability to interface across the organisation with other teams and managers of all levels.
- Analytical judgment and decision making skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload appropriately
- Must be able to work well alone or as part of a team
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively.
- Ability to articulate complex security and privacy concepts to IT And business users.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Must have In-depth technical knowledge of IT infrastructure and security specific controls.
- Must have exceptional level of security skills in the application security field (AppSec).
- Must have exceptional level of security skills across all areas of InfoSec practice.
- Deep security knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements.
- Industry certificationsof considerable benefit, such as; CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, Togaf, NIST, etc
Interested ? Please contact Martin THAI (tel. : +33 661 35 10 66 / mail : email@example.com)